V1.5.5 (Solution 1.4.7)
- Some of our clients experienced a browser timeout after sending email campaign to a large number of contacts and with campaign response creation option enabled. The logic has now changed so that a plugin handles the process instead of the browser
- Fixed an issue with the Copy feature from the Sent Campaigns page, from where the user is able to copy an Email Campaign to the same or other integrated send accounts. If the name of the copy contained special characters, they were not successfully escaped.
- The sending app in Dynamics failed to create campaign responses when sending to a marketing list from within a MSD campaign which name has a special character. This has been updated so that special characters can now be handled
- When sending an email campaign to a marketing list from within a Dynamics campaign, our application presents an option to have campaign responses created. With our new functionality, the contact details such as company and job title can now be displayed for contacts with the 'Invited' response code.
- Extended the 'Send Email Campaign' button in the campaign response view by adding a 'Send to all records' option. This allows users to filter the view and send to all available records, bypassing the 250 record limit set by the page view
- Our marketing solution is now fully compatible with both UCI and the classic (current) user interfaces.
V1.5.4 (Solution 1.4.6)
- The “Send Email Campaign” button on the Campaign Response View Form is now a drop-down allowing the user to select to send the email campaign to either “Selected Records“ as it previously worked or to “All Records“ shown in the grid. When filtering the grid by response code, users are now able to send to all contacts without reaching the 250 record limit
- A“View Online” link has been added to the top right of the campaign preview on both the “Send Email Campaign” and “Email Campaign Activity” forms. The link opens up the preview to the online view of the campaign in a new tab.
- Survey processing logic has been improved increasing fetching and inserting speed.