Our integration with Salesforce enables you to distribute email campaigns to your CRM contacts in just a few clicks. If you're interested in having this integration enabled, get in touch with our delivery services team.
Once enabled, you will be able to connect your Concep Send account to Salesforce by following these instructions:
- Log into your Concep Send account
- Navigate to "Settings" in the top, right corner
- Click the "Integrations" tab
- Select "Add Salesforce Integration"
NB: If you have multiple integrations already enabled, you will need to click "Add Integration" and select "Salesforce" from the drop-down
- In the pop-up window, sign in using your Salesforce credentials
- You will be prompted to allow access - select "Allow"
NB: TrueLogic are our development partners, per this article
Now that you've successfully connected both platforms, here's how you can send an email campaign to CRM contacts:
- From within an in-progress campaign, click "Save and Continue to Recipients"
- Click the new "Salesforce" tab
- To pull contacts from CRM, click "New Query"
- Select the object you'd like to query against from the drop-down
- Map the Salesforce contact fields to the Concep Send fields and hit "Next"
NB: Ensure Contact ID is mapped to External Contact ID for reporting purposes.
- Define the conditions of your query. For example, you could search for contacts belonging to a particular account.
- Click "Next" and save the query - this will be stored so you can use it at a later date without having to define the whole query
- To send to contacts who fall within a query, tick the checkbox and advance to "Continue to Preview and Send"
- Schedule or send your campaign to your Salesforce contacts
Q: What happens if a contact does not have an email address stored against their record in Salesforce?
A: They will be skipped when the contacts are imported into Concep Send. We are only able to handle contacts with email addresses