Our integration with Microsoft Azure enables you to distribute email campaigns to your internal contacts without having to manually transfer contact data between platforms. It also means you're privy to the same selection of functions and features that you already use for your digital marketing. If you're interested in having this integration enabled, get in touch with our support team.
NB: You will need adequate permissions on your Microsoft Office365 account to view Azure AD groups and to allow Concep Send to connect with your active directory. If you are having trouble, get in touch with your IT team.
Once the integration has been enabled by the support team, you will need to connect your Concep Send account with your Office365 account. Here's how:
- Log into your Concep Send account
- Navigate to "Settings" in the top, right corner
- Click the "Integrations" tab
- Select "Add Microsoft Azure Integration"
NB: If you have multiple integrations already enabled, you will need to click "Add Integration" and select "Microsoft Azure" from the drop-down
- In the pop-up, sign into your Office365 account
- You will be prompted to accept permissions - click "Accept"
NB: If you are prompted to gain admin approval, reach out to your IT team
Now that your Concep Send account is connected to your Office365 account, you can select an Azure group to send an email campaign to:
- From within an in-progress campaign, click "Save and Continue to Recipients"
- Click the new "Microsoft Azure" tab
- Select the Azure group you'd like to send the campaign to
- Review the recipients by clicking "Show Contacts"
- Click "Continue to Preview and Send"
- Send or schedule your campaign
Q: Can you import Azure groups under the "Contacts" tab?
A: No, you can only select the Azure group via the “Recipients” tab prior to sending. When you select an Azure group, the contacts are imported into your contact list as loose contacts.
Q: At which stage are they added as loose contacts?
A: As soon as you select the Azure group, the contacts are imported.
Q: How do you update the Azure groups in Concep Send?
A: When you select the Azure group in the “Recipients” tab, the recipient list is refreshed to include the most up-to-date list of contacts. Changes to a contact’s information are only reflected once you prompt the refresh - there is no automatic sync.