Sometimes you will find that your test campaigns will take longer to come through than usual.
More often than not, this is an environmental issue, so you'll need to try out the tips below:
- Make sure that all our IP's are whitelisted, this will help your campaigns get better inbox placement. Refer to this article for more information about whitelisting.
- Has anything changed security wise at your firm recently? Get in touch with your IT team to confirm.
- Have you added us as a safe sender?
- Have you tried to send yourself a live campaign? Does that come through?
- Send a test over to a colleague and compare the time it takes to hit their inbox.
- Send out your test to a personal email/any email outside of your firm's network. If it comes through quickly, you are assured that it is down to your office and you'll need to inform your IT team.
If you have been through all of these steps and are still experiencing delays, please get in touch with our support team.