- The Folder Type configuration in the Integration Wizard now dictates what folders should be visible to users for List Management.
- Field mapping columns’ label have been rewritten for better user experience.
- It no longer fails to export folders which name was 50+ characters long
- It no longer fails to export folders which name have an apostrophe or any special character
- List management importing summary has been improved to include more detailed information
- When updating groups, list management tool will also remove contacts which were removed from the selected InterAction folders
- New error warnings added to list management
- Multi-folders synchronisation
- Group update with previously synchronised folders
- Creation of bespoke mappings for each group and folder
- Background synchronisation reducing users’ machine memory and CPU usage
- Quick deploy not requiring IT resources (for integrated clients)
- Quick view of what folders are linked to a group
- Importing report
Please sign in to leave a comment.