Sending a reminder to your event registrants is a great way to reduce the number of no-shows on the day of your event. When you should send the reminder is up to you, but at least a day before the event is always advised.
Typically, a reminder includes all the information that an attendee needs to make it to your event. This way, you're saving them time from scrolling through their inbox to find the original invitation. Here's a few things you should include:
- Dress code
For those of you who were prepared, you may have set up an action to automatically add all your sign-ups into one contact group when you built your registration form. If you did, you'll be able to simply select your group of attendees and send them the reminder campaign.
If survey actions are something you're unfamiliar with but you would like to incorporate them into your next event, be sure to check out the "Add Contact" section in this article.
But don't worry, here's how you can still send a reminder campaign for your event today!
- Navigate to your survey report for the event registration form
- Click on the "Filter" tab:
- Select your RSVP question from the "Question" drop-down > set "Match" to "is equal to" > select the answer that corresponds with those who are attending from the "Value" drop-down > click "Filter":
- Click the "Responses" tab and export the "Responded" list as either a CSV or XLS:
- Next, we need to import these contacts into a contact group. If you're unfamiliar with importing contacts, check out this article or get in touch with our support team.
- Now your registrants are all in one contact group, create your reminder campaign and send it to this contact group.