With Send v48 came the Shared Access feature, which is pretty similar to the way Single Sign On works. This feature gives you the option to connect your admin, or frequently user accounts to your employees individual users.
We'd best advise to use it when you have accounts such as Events or Newsletters where multiple employees are accessing to create content and send Campaigns. With this setting, the two accounts will be linked, so instead of clicking through admin to login you can simply click into Shared Users at the top of the homepage and select the relevant user.
A note is that if you're in your own account and you share to the admin, they will be able to login to your account rather than vice versa. You'll need to login to the account you want to share with others; you can either do this internally or, you can get in touch with our CX team who'd be happy to do so for you.
To share your entire account with another user:
- Click the Settings text link in the upper right of your account.
- On the My Details tab, click the Shared Access button.
- Click the Share the User text link.
- Start typing the name, email address, or username of the individual user account you wish to share with, and click on the user account to select.
- Optionally choose to send an email notification to the user.
- Click the Share button.
- Advise the user you shared with to click the Shared Users text link in the upper right of their account, and select your username to access your account.
To reverse a share, follow steps 1-3 and click delete next to the username of the account you'd like to revoke access to.