To be able to carry out the steps in this guide, you will need:
- Access to the server where the InterAction Administrator is installed
- An InterAction user with Admin permissions
1. Login to the InterAction Administrator
2. Open the InterAction API Configuration and select Service Configuration:
3. Change the maximum result count for the Data Retrieval to 100,000 (this is the max limit you can set):
4. Click OK
5. Stop and start the InterActionAPIPool application pool in IIS (this prevents caching of the previous setting)
This change will allow us to retrieve 100,000 records from the IA database. No other service restart is needed, the change will be applied directly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.