We know that it's more important than ever to deliver rich, valuable content to your contacts in a timely fashion. We understand that there are circumstances (i.e. parental leave) which means your marketing resource can become stretched. We empathise with the pressure that comes with this responsibility...
... And we'd like to help.
Work in co-operation with our Delivery Services team to build and send campaigns. All you need to do is provide the content and let us know who it should be sent to, and we'll do the rest!
We're entirely flexible and are happy to cater to your specific needs. Having a busy week and need help building a one-off campaign? Sure! Or maybe your time is being spent training a new member of the team, and you need us to lend a helping hand for a little longer? Sounds good to us too!
Reach out to the Delivery Services team at email@example.com and let them know how we can help you.
How does it work?
- In the initial stages, you will work closely with our Delivery Services team to comprehensively scope out the project (i.e. the types of comms, the turnaround time, the approval process).
- We will build a custom form which will capture all the information we need to build and send your comms. The fields in the form will be agreed during the scoping of the project. You can find a simplified example of this form here.
- Once you're happy that the form captures all the required details for the campaign, you should be good to go! All you need to do is fill in and submit form. In turn, the Delivery Services team will be notified of the submission and will begin working on building your campaign.
- Once built, we will carry out all the testing to ensure it renders well across all popular mail clients.
- We will send you a copy of the campaign which you will need to approve.
- Once approved, we will send the campaign to the contact list(s) specified in the form.