Cisco WebEx is a webcast platform, which can be integrated with Concep Send. This gives you the ability to automatically add Survey responses from Send into its database. This is perfect for organising webcast events as you can organise, view data and send out confirmation emails all from one location. To integrate your Concep Surveys with Cisco WebEx Webinars, you will need to use Web Hooks.
In order to get going on integrating your Webex meeting with Concep Send, you will need to ensure you have the following items enabled or on hand.
- Web hooks enabled in your account (contact your Account Manager or Support for help)
- The URL of the Webex meeting
- Meeting number
- AT code
- The parameter fields you wish to integrate
Once Web Hooks have been enabled, you will find them as an additional Action in your Surveys. Selecting Web Hook will present you with additional fields that you need in order to create the Web Hook. These fields are URL, Method, and Parameters.
- Navigate to Surveys > Click the Drop Down arrow next to the page > Actions > Select Web Hooks and fill in the fields
URL: This Link will be available within your Cisco WebEx account. The URL should have a similar format to the following: https://companyname.webex.com/companyname/m.php
Method: This is how the Web Hook takes the data from your Survey. Select GET.
Parameters: These are the fields that can be passed onto the WebEx registration database. The mandatory fields are First Name, Last Name and Email Address. Please match your questions to the following parameter names:
You will need two static parameters to complete the Web Hook. These are the Meeting number (MK) and the code AT. The Meeting number will be unique to each webinar and will change with every event, but the AT code will always equal EN.
- To find the meeting key, log in to WebEx and open your specific event. The Event Number is your meeting key. Please ensure that you remove all the white space from the number when entering it into the Static Parameters setting.
- The conditions that are used to determine when this action is triggered should be set to when the Page is Submitted.
- Click the Update button.
When the responder has completed the Survey, they will receive a confirmation email from WebEx with the details of the Webinar they have signed up for. If the responder has already registered for the event, they will not receive a repeat confirmation.
- Survey actions can be saved into a Survey template, which means that you will not need to set up the URL, Method and Parameters each time, and you will only need to change the Meeting key to the link to the Webinar. If you don’t currently have the ability to save Survey templates, please speak to your account manager or the Support team.
- Parameters are case sensitive.
For the full list of Parameters, see below.