|Solution Release Bug Fixes
- Now you can set up and send transactional emails from Dynamics. Transactional emails are a form of non marketing communication and are deemed essential communications by the sender to their recipient and often contain important information regarding a policy or product purchased which is unique to each recipient. Follow this link to find out more.
- When sending an email campaign, it is now easier than ever to link your email to a specific Dynamics Campaign. When selecting the Campaign, only active Campaigns are displayed, you now have the ability to search and the most recent Campaigns appear at the top of the list.
- More instructions and guidance when trying to send a copied Campaign that needs approval. Previously, when you resent a sent email campaign and exceeded the approval limit, users were not guided on what to do. Now we have included more information letting users know how to send their email campaign and get the approval they need.
- When you export survey submissions to Excel, the survey questions are now in the same order in the spreadsheet as they appear in the survey itself.
Solutions Release Bug Fixes
- Previously, there was an issue where you could not send an email campaign to more than 75 selected records in the Campaign response view. Now you can select and send to 75+ selected records.
- The Forwards view in the Analytics section used to also show opt outs. This has been fixed to only show forwards.
- The + New button in the Dynamics Account view was not working and this has now been fixed.
- Bounce details are now displayed in the activity log
- The Campaign Preview URL now shows the client branded URL when viewing a Campaign from the view online button on the Sent Campaign page.
- We used to display the Email title instead of the email subject in the subject field. This has now been changed, so that the Subject is correct. Also, we truncate the Subject if it is longer than 200 characters (For display reasons).
- We now fully support OAuth authentication to ensure we comply with Microsoft's latest security updates.