There are multiple ways to add a hyperlinks to your Campaign:
Text links can either be typed directly into the editable area or can be setup using the Link tool.
After you type a URL into an editable area (e.g.https://www.concep.com/), a hyperlink will automatically be created. You will be able to test all of your links by saving the Campaign and clicking the View option within the drop down arrow next to your Campaign title.
Alternatively, you can type the text you wish to link (e.g. click here for more info), highlight the text, and then use the Link tool to link the text to a URL.
Once you have clicked the link button, you will be able to insert your URL and create the link. You will also be able to specify if you wish for the link to open in a new window.
This can be in the form of a button or a graphic that a recipient can click on which will take them to an external website. This is commonly used for buttons linking to more information or an image that will link the recipient to an outside website for additional details on a product or property listing.
To insert a hyperlink via an image:
- Go to the Content step of an in progress Campaign.
- Click the Insert/ Edit Image icon or the insert to place the graphic or button. You can also do this by clicking Insert, on the editing toolbar, and selecting Image or File.
- If adding an image select the one you want and click the Link icon in the editing toolbar.
- Under the URL tab, enter the URL that should be used for the link.
- Click the Create Link to URL button.