There are multiple ways to add a hyperlink or email address to your campaign:
Text links can either be typed directly into the editable area or can be setup using the Link tool.
After you type a URL into an editable area (e.g. http://www.google.com/), a hyperlink will automatically be created.
Alternatively, you can type the text you wish to link (e.g. click here for more info), highlight the text, and then use the Link tool to link the text to a URL.
This can be in the form of a button or a graphic that a recipient can click on which will take them to an external website. This is commonly used for 'more information' buttons or on a picture that will link the recipient to an outside website for more information about a product or property listing.
To insert a hyperlink via an image:
- Go to the Content step of an in progress campaign.
- Click the Insert/ Edit Image icon or the insert to place the graphic or button. You can also do this by clicking Insert, on the editing toolbar, and selecting Image or File.
- Select the image and click the Link icon in the editing toolbar.
- Under the URL tab, enter the URL that should be used for the link.
- Click the Create Link to URL button.