You can adjust the settings for the image to change how it aligns with text from the main navigation setting bar:
Also if you right click on the image and select Image Properties.
You can use horizontal or vertical spacing to separate images and text. This option is useful where you would like images spaced close together with a slight gap between them:
- Right click on the image and select Image Properties.
- Enter the amount of horizontal or vertical spacing required for each image (you may want to start with 3 or 5 to see if that achieves the desired result).
For more advanced layout needs, we recommend inserting a table to setup the alignment according to your specific needs:
- Click on the Table icon from within the editing toolbar.
- Select the dimensions of the table depending on the number of images that need to be inserted. For example, if you want four images in a square formation, select two rows and two columns. Click on 'More' if you want to insert the row and column numbers and select OK to insert the table.
- Drag or cut and paste the images into each of the cells.
- Optionally, remove the borders from the table by right clicking and selecting Table Properties (set the border size to 0).