You can create a bookmark to link to a different page of a campaign by following the below instructions:
First insert the bookmark in the relevant page:
- Click into the editable area, and place the cursor immediately before the first word you want to link to. Do NOT highlight any text.
- Click the Bookmark icon in the editing toolbar.
- Enter a name for the bookmark, and click the Insert button.
Top Tip: Make the name of your bookmark one word and lowercase.
Click on the page you wish to link to the bookmark and highlight the text/image you wish to link. Create a link to the page that contains the bookmark using the steps below:
- Click the Link icon in the editing toolbar, and click the Page tab.
- Select the page the bookmark is on from the drop down menu.
- Click the Create Link to Page button.
Once the page link has been created, double click on the link to see the URL field in the tab ‘Link Info’
In the URL field, add a hashtag followed by the name of your bookmark, at the end of the link.
Note: If you wish to link an image to a bookmark you will have to insert the bookmark after the URL into the HTML code.
For more styling tips in the HTML code please click here