A photo can be added to each sender profile. Based on the Template designs developed by your company, this photo will then be automatically included in your Campaigns.
To assign a photo to a profile, the photo must first be uploaded to the Content Library. Click here to find out how to add images to the Content Library.
Once your photo has been uploaded to the Content Library, you can edit any sender profile to add a photo:
- Click the Manage Profiles text link from the Content step of an in progress Campaign.
- Click the down arrow next to the profile you wish to edit, and select Edit.
- Select the Photo tab and click on Select a photo text link on this page.
- Browse to locate the photo you wish to use, and click Use.
- Click the Update or Update and Close button to save your changes.
While you are in the Content step of an in progress Campaign, enter the [sender_photo] mail merge tag by following these steps:
- Click where you would like the photo/mail-merge tag to be within the content of your Campaign.
- Select Insert from the tool bar.
- Go to the Profile Details section of the drop down and click Photo.
- You also have the option of typing into your Campaign the text [sender_photo] as well.
Click the drop down arrow next to the Campaign's name and select View to preview what the actual Campaign will look like.
Or proceed to the Preview and Send step to preview.
The sender photo section of an account profile will accept images in JPG format to ensure maximum compatibility in web viewing.
If you are trying to insert a different file type (such as TIF or EPS), we recommend instead converting it to JPG format and uploading that file to your Content Library to be selected for use as your sender photo.
Article is closed for comments.