- Updated SSO configuration added for login domains.
- Single Sign On functionality has been added to the platform, if you wish to utilise this feature contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Updated polls functionality to make adding multiple answers easier.
- You can now track all poll answers on the campaign in a single location, to allow adding multiple answers easier. Also, not only can you edit the Thank you popup window with branded colours and customised text, but you also have the option to include a calendar invite. Article here.
- To add a poll, go to a campaign >> Select the Link button >> Poll tab >> Add answer.
- Ability to change the font-weight on buttons inserted via the button editor. Button text can now either be Bold or Normal.
- Removed the default https:// prefilled text from the URL text box in the Create Link window. Making it easier to enter or paste the correct URL.
- The checking of malware links has been changed to be on click rather than on email sending.
- This was done to work with Google's new malware checking. It's a behind the scenes change to check links are not listed as malware, which the system had already been doing previously.
- Added the email subject as an optional header in the campaign reports table.
- To add the subject of an email to the campaigns report table, navigate to reports, then the campaigns tab, select the cogs wheel and check the subject checkbox.
- New option to customise your campaign reporting activity graph.
- Navigate to reporting, select a campaign. On the summary page, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Select the small drop down arrow next to the Activity graph and select EDIT. This allows you to choose from various options such as your preferred interval, and other key metrics.
- Change display name to include email on campaign reply forward.
- Fixed bug in editor with image properties using style width.
- Text links did not work on disabled messages within the browser.
- Client's security were blocking special characters on link tracking.
- Send email on login from new IP
- Upon signing in from a different location (IP) a notification email will be sent to owner of the account. The owner of the account is the email address associated to the account. The notification email will alert the user to the new login, display the IP address of the new login/device and a prompt to whether they want to change their password.
- Force logout on account disable
- Added question scoring to multiple choice questions.
- You can now add a “score” or points to multiple choice answers, this means you can allocate a value to answers of a multiple-choice question in a survey. Once the response has been submitted, Concep Send will add all the scores together and provide a total that can be viewed in the reports. Scoring can be used for CPD and CLE comprehension quizzes, certificate deployment, as well as satisfaction surveys and risk assessments. Article here.
- The total score will be displayed under the responses tab in survey reports and will can included in survey exports.
- Create Template starting page updated
- Reusable area option added
- Image carousel option added
- Video support added
- Publication support added
- Selection window updated
- Divider lines and small height areas updated
- Added ability to maintain item counts when sorting between repeatable groups
- Prevent saving broken HTML
This is an early version of the new advanced template builder. This template builder does require HTML coding knowledge. Documentation can be found when opening the template builder. The new template builder will bring all of the above new functionality.
You still have the option to use the Drag and drop template builder by selecting the below highlighted option.
If you any questions about the recent update feel free to reach out to email@example.com and we'll happily answer your questions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.