- There is now a warning when updating custom profile fields in settings.
- Merge fields can now be added to the "Opt Out Processed" step of the Opt out workflow.
- Update block stacking to use
<td>for Outlook iOS app fixes
- PDF Brochures can now be generated from the Content Library by using uploaded PDF's
- Click down arrow icon for a PDF stored in Content Library > select "Brochure"
- Notification emails can now be sent to users when a campaign is copied into their account by another user.
- Updated Logic for scheduled campaigns when skipping (holidays, weekends) on repeat sends
- Campaign replies now work through a new PMTA processing model.
- Switch links with multiple email addresses to commas for Outlook compatability
- Downloading PDF's now work through SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
- Additional PDF formats can now be selected when linking a Campaign PDF download on a campaign.
- Moved SMS reply processing to site.
- Notification emails can now be sent to users when a survey is copied into their account by another user.
- Added a recapture to survey viewing when it has a password on it
- Fixed iCal links in preview and approval.
- Remove tracking links in pasted/uploaded content.
- Fixed domain and embed issues in sign up forms.
- Fixed issue with button link styles in theme builder for surveys.
REST: Allow Username/Password auth on hello world and get campaigns list
Please sign in to leave a comment.