*Please note that you will need to be a Client Admin to run this report.
This article will show you how to create a custom report that pulls data for the most (and least) engaged domains.
- Click Reports in the main navigation menu.
- Click the Custom tab.
- Click the Create a Custom Report button.
- Select the base configuration Domain Activity.
- Using the Conditions field you can amend the time frame for your report.
- Click the Save and Run button.
- Your custom report is now running. After the report is complete, you will be able to download the CSV file. Note all custom report results will be available to download for 7 days before they are automatically deleted from the system. You can download and save your results before then, or you can run the report again later at any time.
- Optionally tick the box and click the OK button to have the report emailed upon completion.
For more information on Custom Reports click here.