https (under SSL)
We now offer an https URL by default for campaigner.concep.com, with key components under SSL.
You may continue with http://campaigner.concep.com/ but we suggest you start using and adding https://campaigner.concep.com/ to your browser bookmarks, for the added security benefits.
What is https?
- Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (https) is a secure version of the Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (http)
- Protocol for client and server transmitting data securely over the web
What is SSL?
- An SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Digital Certificate is installed on a website to encrypt data
- The Certificate is used to verify the server’s authenticity in the https protocol
Please note: At this stage, Survey and Preference Center pages do not automatically open as https. To open Survey pages e.g. Survey > Preview and Launch > Deploy > Collector URL and Preference Center pages e.g. Sign Up Form > Sign Up Form URL, as https:
- Take the URL e.g. emailcc.com/s/4773efa5ccaa2db68e9e32bcc523a5fc9a1ef3d8
- Manually amend the URL to your https login domain e.g.https://campaigner.concep.com/s/4773efa5ccaa2db68e9e32bcc523a5fc9a1ef3d8
- Enter the URL in your browser
If you have a custom login domain and wish to use https (under SSL), please consult your Account Manager, who will take you through the steps required.