The table that lists the surveys in your account includes several key statistics:
- Views – total number of times responders have viewed the survey page
- Responses – number of responders who have completed at least one page in the survey
- Completed – number of responders who have completed all pages in the survey
Note in many cases, the number of Responses and Completed will be the same for surveys with only one page of questions. However the number of Responses will be different from the number of Completed if:
- The survey is a multi-page survey where responders have answered questions on at least one page but not all. Those responses are included in the Responses statistic but not Completed.
- The survey includes a confirm email address question. When a confirm email address question is used, the survey is not considered complete until the final page of the survey is displayed, which only happens after the respondent clicks the link in the confirmation email they receive to confirm their email address. The Responses statistic reflects those that have completed at least one page of the survey, and the Completed statistic reflects those that have completed the survey by confirming their email address.