Concep Send – Functional Requirements
Concep Send is run as a hosted service and provided to Clients as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform. The minimum requirement is a computer, a browser and an internet connection. There is no software to download or licences to purchase using an online shopping cart.
The application is available 24/7 online and in accordance with an agreed SLA.
Minimum Computer Requirements:
A PC or a MAC with enough processing and graphics capability to deal with an internet connection and any imagery work relating to the copy, pasting and basic image editing for use in email campaigns.
Concep Send is viewable through a browser and is built to support the following browsers;
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 7 upwards)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 3 upwards)
- Google Chrome (version 10 upwards)
- Apple’s Safari (version 4 upwards)
Other web browsers may perform most tasks, but no assurances can be made about all features and functionality.
3rd Party Applications:
Concep Send uses the following 3rd party applications to assist the software at the user interface level;
- Email on Acid (Email Rendering Validation Tool)
- Fusion Charts (Reporting)
- Karamasoft WYSIWYG Editor (Content Editor)
- PrinceXML (PDF Creator)
Please sign in to leave a comment.