Please see the steps below to take if a contact reports they have not received an email Campaign.
1. Check the contact’s email address is in the Campaign reports and they have been sent the Campaign.
2. Confirm they are not classified as opted out or bounced.
Go to the Contacts section of your account to search for the recipient, and confirm they are not classified as opted out or bounced. This would prevent them from receiving further emails.
3. View the contact’s send history to determine if previous emails have been sent successfully.
Has the contact viewed these Campaigns?
4. Did other recipients at the same company/domain receive the email campaign?
Look in Reports > Deliverability > Domains and search for the domain name of interest
Search for the domain name. If there are recipient views at the domain this means the recipient likely ignored the email, accidentally deleted the email or it was sent to their junk folder.
If there are no views for the domain, this is likely a blockage at the company spam filter level.
5. Advise the recipient to check their Junk or Spam folder. If the campaign routed there, instead of the inbox, ask them to add you to their safe sender list.
Once the campaign is in the contacts email environment Concep cannot determine if the email is delivered into the inbox and there are various factors which may affect this.
6. Ask the contact to check their personal Firewall and security filters to see if your emails are being blocked by their personal settings.
If you are still unable to get through there are a couple of options:
- Ask the recipient, or a contact at the firm to complete the whitelisting of our mail server. Please forward on the instructions from this article to pass onto their IT team/email administrator.
- Change the delivery format for those contacts or domains to plain text to see if that allows the campaign to be delivered. This could indicate something specific within the HTML content that may be getting flagged or dropped by a spam or junk mail filter.
For more information if internal recipients are not receiving Campaigns click here. For external recipients clic