You can de-duplicate across multiple groups.
- For optimum results, first setup a group containing the contacts you wish to remove from other group(s). Use Advanced Search to accomplish this if needed.
- Then go to the Contacts section, and click the Groups tab.
- Select the group(s) containing the contacts you wish to remove from other group(s).
- Go to the Perform menu, and select Remove Contacts from Other Groups.
- Select the group(s) you wish to remove the contacts in the groups that had already been selected from.
- Click the Remove Contacts button.