You can now create additional custom profile fields to store additional data for sender profiles. All fields have also been reorganized into tabs. Custom profile fields can be useful when personalizing campaigns.
Add a custom profile field:
Locate the Custom Profile Fields setting in Settings > Email > Profile.Click the Custom Profile Fields setting name
- Click the Add Custom Profile Field
- Enter a name for the custom profile field. This name will display above the input box when users are adding and editing sender profiles
- Optionally enter a fallback value for the custom profile field. This fallback value will be used in mail merges if no other information is stored for the field by a user.
- Select the type of custom profile field: single line text, multi-line text, or image
- Optionally choose to make the custom profile field a required field that users must complete before they can save a sender profile
- Click the Add Custom Profile Field button
- This field will then appear in the Custom Fields tab for all profiles
Edit a custom profile field:
- Click the drop down arrow next to the custom profile field, and select Edit
- Make any desired changes, and click the Update button
Delete a custom profile field:
- Click the drop down arrow next to the custom profile field, and select Delete
- This will delete both the field from the Custom Fields tab as well as all data for all users associated with the field
- Click the Yes, Delete button to proceed
To locate your custom field to add into your campaign click Insert > Profile Fields > Custom Fields in the editor toolbar.