If the contacts are internal at your own company, click here for additional information about sending campaigns to your own domain.
If the contacts are external to your company, follow these steps:
- Go to the Contacts section of your account to search for the recipient, and confirm they are not classified as opted out or bounced.
- Go to the Reports section of your account, and confirm the recipient was included in the campaign.
- Advise the recipient to check their Junk or Spam folder. If the campaign routed there, instead of the inbox, ask them to add you to their safe sender list.
- Ask the recipient, or a contact at the firm to complete the whitelisting of our mail server. Please forward on the instructions from this article to pass onto their IT team/email administrator.
- You can also change the delivery format for those contacts or domains to plain text to see if that allows the campaign to be delivered. If so, this could indicate something specific within the HTML content that may be getting flagged or dropped by a spam or junk mail filter.