Sometimes contacts can be accidentally removed from Campaigns prior to sending due to the steps that are taken to add and remove groups from the Campaign.
Here is an example scenario:
- Email address firstname.lastname@example.org is included in a group called Approval
- The Approval group is selected and added to the Campaign
- A test Campaign is sent
- Additional groups are added to the Campaign
- The Approval group is deselected
- The actual Campaign is sent
In this example during step #5, when the Approval group is removed from the Campaign, so are all of the contacts included within the Approval group, including email@example.com (even if firstname.lastname@example.org was also stored in another group that was included in the Campaign in step #4).
To prevent this from happening:
- If all the contacts included in the Approval group should receive the final Campaign, skip step #5 and simply keep all groups included on the Campaign for the final send
- If all the contacts included in the Approval group should not receive the final Campaign, start step #4 by clicking Remove All to remove all groups and contacts before you select the final groups to receive the Campaign
Please sign in to leave a comment.