Our new HTML content editor makes creating campaigns easier than ever. We have completely redesigned how campaign editing is done to help prevent the issues you may have experienced in the past, including:
- No more formatting headaches – fixed issues when trying to format text font, size, color, etc
- No need to “clean” text – fixed issues when copying and pasting from Word and other sources
- No more jumpiness – eliminated visual differences when clicking in and out of editable areas
- Bullets work correctly – improved bullet functionality, including multiple levels and use of tab key
- Enter key works correctly – only uses BR tags now
- Right-click menus fixed in Firefox and Chrome – options for tables, images, etc. are now cross-browser compatible
- Increased speed – allows faster editing and saving
If you do not see the new editor while in the Content step of an in progress campaign, click the Improved content editor button or Try Now text link. Then click into an editable area, and you will see the new toolbar.
We hope you will find the new editor improves your campaign editing process, but please contact us if you have any questions or run into any problems when using the new editor.