You can include links (icons) within your Campaign content that allow recipients to share the Campaign with their social networks.
To insert links that allow recipients to share the Campaign with their social networks:
- Go to the Content step of an in progress Campaign.
- Click into the editable area at the point you wish to insert the links to social networks.
- Click the Create Link icon in the editing toolbar, and click the Social Networks tab.
- Enter a title, which will be the text that appears before the Campaign URL when recipients share the Campaign.
- Tick the box next to the social network icon(s) you wish to include in your Campaign content.
- Select an icon style: small square icons, large square icons, small circle icons, or large circle icons.
- By default, the links will open in a new window when clicked by recipients so that they will also have your original Campaign open after visiting those links. Alternatively if desired, you can deselect the checkbox to open the links in a new window.
- Click the Create Link to Social Networks button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.