- An Email Marketing Sender or Email Marketing Manager Security role assigned to your Microsoft Dynamics CRM user.
1. All of your sent email campaigns are stored on the Sent Campaigns page. To access this page navigate to the Marketing section, on the navigation bar, and underneath the Concep section, click on the Sent Campaigns button.
2. The page will load displaying all of your email campaigns in order of date sent. Double click on the Email Campaign for which you want to see the report.
3. On the left hand side of the email Campaign sent to your recipients, you will find general information and Campaign statistics. On the right hand side of the email Campaign you will find a preview of the email Campaign sent to your recipients
4. Click on the menu ‘Information’ and a dropdown menu will appear. Click on report.
5. The page will reload displaying the email campaign charts.
6. To see more details for your Sent Campaign, you can also click the additional dropdown at the top menu (beside the Sent Campaign title) - this will allow you to see any associated Marketing Lists, Recipients, and unique Interactions (views, bounces, clicks, etc.).