- An Email Marketing Sender or Email Marketing Manager role assigned to your Microsoft Dynamics CRM user.
1. All of your sent email campaigns are stored on the Sent Campaigns page. To access this page navigate to the Marketing section, on the navigation bar, and underneath the Concep section click on the Sent Campaigns button.
2. The page will load displaying all of your email campaigns in order of date sent. Double click on an email Campaign if you would like to see the reports in detail.
3. Click on the drop down button to open the email campaign navigation bar.
4. Click on the "Interactions" button.
5. A list with all the interactions for your email campaign will load.
6. Use the view drop down menu to filter the interactions by type. You can also use the "Occurred" column to order the interactions by date.