The Venue component allows you add details about where your event will be held, whether that’s a hotel, conference center, or restaurant. This can include information such as contact details, location and even a floor map showing the various rooms within the venue.
To add a Venue:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click on the Content tab.
- Select Venues from the list on the left side of the screen.
- Click the +New button.
- Complete all relevant information on the Venue tab. Note that the Title is a required field.
- Select the Contact tab. Enter the location (latitude and longitude can be found through http://www.latlong.net), and upload a floor map.
- Select the Events tab. Assign specific sessions to the venue by clicking the add button to the right of the session name.
- Select the Settings tab. Define the venue’s visibility in the app and the order it will appear in the list of venues.
- Click Save to complete the process.