The Speakers component enables you to create profiles for the various presenters, panel members, or lecturers attending your event. The Speakers component works in conjunction with the Schedule component to assign presenters to sessions.
Note: Creating a speaker does not enable that person to log into the app. A speaker must be added as an attendee in order to login to the app.
To add Speakers content:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click on the Content tab.
- Select Speakers from the list on the left side of the screen.
- Click the +New button.
- Within the Speaker tab, define the speaker’s identifying information. E.g. name, title, and bio.
- Click the Events tab. Assign the speaker to their session by clicking the add button to the right of the event name. Note: The session must already be added within the Events component in order for it to appear within this tab.
- Click Save to complete the process.