Once a map has been added, you have the option of using it as a seating plan and allow your attendees to find their assigned seating area during a particular session or special event.
Note: Attendees must be assigned to an Event or session in order to be placed on the map.
Select your map:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click the Content tab
- Select Maps from the list on the left side of the screen.
- Find the Seating map you would like to use and click on the number within the Landmarks column.
Define your seating area (Landmark):
- Within the Landmarks page, click +Add Landmark.
- Fill in the Landmark name on the Landmark tab.
- Select the Attendees tab and choose which session you would like to map from the Assign Attendees drop-down list. Once you have selected a session, its attendees will appear underneath “Available Attendees”.
- Assign the attendees to the Landmark by clicking the add button beside their name.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 4 through 8 as needed for all the seating areas on your map.
Assign the landmark to the map:
- Within the Landmarks page, find the landmark you would like to add to the map and click the coordinates (0,0) within the location column.
- Click the location on the map to identify where the landmark should be placed.
- Repeat steps 10-11 until all landmarks are assigned to the map.