Use the Schedule component to provide sessions, workshops, presentations, or any other time based activity to your attendees, enabling them to decide what they would like to attend.
To add a session:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click the Content tab
- Select Events from the list on the left side of the screen.
- Click the +New button.
- Complete all relevant fields within the Event tab. Note that the title, date and time are required fields.
- Select the Attendees tab. Assign the session to specific attendees by clicking the add button to the right of the attendee’s name. This step can be skipped if personal schedules are not being assigned to participants
- Select the Speakers tab. Assign speakers to the session by clicking the add button to the right of the speaker name.
- Select the Venues tab. Link the session to one or more venues by clicking the add button to the right of the venue name.
- Select the Documents tab. Link the session to one or more documents by clicking the add button to the right of the document name.
- Click the Settings tab. The Settings tab allows you to configure Session Q&A and Check-In for the session if those components have been added to your QuickEvent.
- Allow Session QA?: Switch to “Yes” to allow session specific questions and answers within the app.
- Allows Session Check In? Switch to “Yes” to allow attendees to Check-In to the session using a QR or PIN code (depending on configuration settings).
- Check-In Code: Enter a code for attendees to input or scan to check-in to the session. Each code should be unique to the session.
- Click Save to complete the process.