The Message Manager is a great way to send out event communications to some or all of your attendees. Accessible through a personal inbox within the application, each user can easily be notified of issues such as room changes, revised sessions or other important announcements.
To send a message:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click the Content tab
- Select Message Manager from the list on the left side of the screen.
- Click the +Send Message button.
- Add the content to your message. Note that the From and Message fields are required.
By default the message will send to everyone who is logged into the app. If you would like to target the message to an individual or a certain group of attendees:
- Select a targeting category by using the “Where Attendee” drop-down menu (e.g. Send a message to all attendees whose Company is…).
- Use the “Is” field to specify the criteria for targeting your message. (e.g. Concep)
- Click Save to send the message.