Once a map has been added, you have the option of making it interactive and allowing attendees to easily locate a particular exhibitor and/or session.
Select your map:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click the Content tab
- Select Maps from the list on the left side of the screen.
- Find the Area map you would like to use and click on the number with in the Landmarks column.
Define your landmark:
- Within the Landmarks page, Click +Add Landmark.
- Fill in the Landmark name on the Landmark tab.
- Associate an exhibitor or a session with the landmark.
- Session mapping: Select the Events tab, click on the + button beside any events that you would like to associate with the landmark.
- Exhibitor mapping: Select the Exhibitor tab, click on the + button beside any exhibitors you would like to associate with this landmark.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 4 through 7 as needed for your sessions/exhibitors.
Assign the landmark to the map:
- Within the Landmarks page, find the landmark you would like to add to the map and click the coordinates (0,0) within the location column.
- Click the location on the map to identify where the landmark should be placed.
- Repeat steps 9-10 until all landmarks are assigned to the map.