Certain components, such as the Photo Gallery and Speakout, allow the attendees to “Flag” certain posts that might be offensive or inappropriate for your moderation.
To moderate content flagged for review:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click the Moderate Content tab. Note that the number in brackets on the tab defines how many items need to be reviewed.
- Ensure you are displaying all active flags by checking the Filter by flag status menu.
- Review any flagged content by selecting the appropriate component (Galleries and Photos or Speakouts) from the list on the left hand side. The Flag Count column displays the number of unique users who have flagged the photo or post.
- Review the content and either:
- Remove content by clicking the Remove Content button.
- Ignore flag by clicking the associated Ignore Flag button.