For most components in the Concep Attend CMS, you can enter content by downloading the database in excel format first, making your changes or additions, and then re-uploading it.
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click the Content tab to open the Content Management page.
To Download the Excel Worksheet:
- Click Upload/Download and select the Download XLS Database option.
- Use the check boxes to select the components you want to download and edit.
- If your app supports multiple languages, select which language you wish to edit using the Locale option. Note: you can only edit content for one language at a time.
- Click Submit. Your browser will download the selected component’s content in an Excel worksheet (.xlsx).
- Open the file and make any additions or changes needed for the selected components.
- Save the Excel worksheet so it is easy to find.
To Upload your saved Excel worksheet:
- Click Upload/Download and select the Upload XLS Data option.
- Adjust the settings accordingly. Note that you should only merge content if all the uploaded information is new, otherwise duplication of records can occur.
- Click Choose File and use the file browser to locate and select the saved .xlsx file.
- Click Submit.
- Wait for the excel sheet to finish uploading then check to ensure your changes have been made in the platform.