The My Schedule component lets you create individual schedules for your attendees and/or enables your attendees to create their own schedules through the app.
To add the My Schedule component:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click Manage Event.
- Within the Manage Event page, click Features.
- Locate the My Schedule icon located among the unassigned component icons.
- Add the My Schedule component to your menu by hovering over the icon and clicking the +Add button.
- Move the My Schedule icon to reorganize the menu as needed.
- Click Save.
To configure the My Schedule component:
- Hover over the My Schedule icon to display and click on the settings gear.
- Edit the Title to change the My Schedule icon name. This must be 14 or fewer characters.
- The Sync Setting controls if and how attendees can modify their own schedules and whether those modifications are synced to the servers. Choose one of the following options:
- Do not sync: You cannot predefine the attendee’s schedule but they can create their own schedule locally on their device.
- 1 way sync: You can predefine and edit the attendee's schedule. Any changes an attendee makes to their schedule remain local to their device and are not synchronized to the server.
- 2 way sync: You can predefine and edit the attendee’s schedule. Any changes an attendee makes to their schedule will remain local to their device but will also be synchronized to the server, enabling the platform administrator to view the changes.
- Sync'd items cannot be deleted from the device: Attendees can modify their schedules, but cannot remove sessions you assigned to them.
- Sync’d items can be deleted from device: Attendees can modify their schedules in any way including deleting pre-set sessions.
- Click Save to complete the configuration process.