The Messaging component enables event administrators and attendees to communicate with each other via in-app or email messages. This is a great way for you to update event participants when necessary or for them to network with each other.
To add the Messaging component:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click Manage Event.
- Within the Manage Event page, click Features.
- Locate the Messaging icon located among the unassigned component icons.
- Add the Messaging component to your menu by hovering over the icon and clicking the +Add button.
- Move the Messaging icon to reorganize the menu as needed.
- Click Save.
To configure the Messaging component,
- Hover over the Messaging icon to display and click on the settings gear.
- Edit the Title to change the Messaging icon name. This must be 14 or fewer characters.
- Select a Messaging Type.
- In-app messaging: use the app’s internal messaging features and inbox to compose, send, receive, and view messages.
- Email messaging: use the device’s email application to compose a message. Messages are sent and received as standard emails.
- Click Save to complete the configuration process.