The Logon component secures the app, meaning that users must log on with a username and password before they can access its functionality. By default, the Logon component is automatically added to all apps.
To configure the Logon component:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click on Manage Event
- Within the Manage Event page, click Features.
- Locate the Logon icon located in the Selected Invisible Features area. Hover the Logon icon to display and click on the settings gear.
- Adjust the settings to determine when the user must provide authentication:
- Event Level: the user must log on when they first open the app.
- Feature Level: users may enter the app and use some of components without logging in, but they are forced to log on if they want to access specific components.
- Click Save. If you selected the Event Level option, you are finished.
To configure Feature Level logon:
- In the main menu, hover over the components you wish to secure to display the component’s lock control, and click it to toggle it between states.
- The component is unlocked. Users will be able to access it without logging on.
- The component is locked. Users will have to log on to access this component.
- The component is locked by mandate. Users must be logged on in order for this component to function correctly. This component cannot be unlocked.
- Click Save to complete the feature level configuration process.