The Contacts component enables attendees to share their profile contact information with another attendee by either scanning a QR code or entering a 4-digit pin code.
Lead Generation works the same way with the exception that Exhibitors generate business leads by gathering information from the attendees who have stopped by their booth.
To add the Contacts or Lead Generation component:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click Manage Event
- Within the Manage Event page, click Features.
- Locate the relevant icon located among the unassigned component icons.
- Add the component to your menu by hovering over the icon and clicking the +Add button.
- Move the icon to reorganize the menu as needed.
- Click Save.
To configure the either component:
- Hover over the Contacts or Lead Generation icon to display and click on the settings gear.
- Edit the Title to change the icon name. This must be 14 or fewer characters.
- Change the Security Settings to determine if you wish to exchange information via a QR code, PIN code or both.
- If you are configuring the Contacts component, choose whether or not to Sync the results to the Concep Attend Platform
- Click Save to complete the configuration process.