Using the Check-In component, your attendees will be able to scan a QR code or enter a 4-digi tpin code in order to log their attendance at each session.
To add the Check-In component:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click Manage Event
- Within the Manage Event page, click Features.
- Locate the Check-In icon among the unassigned component icons.
- Add the Check-In component to your menu by hovering over the icon and clicking the +Add button.
- Move the Check-In icon to reorganize the menu as needed.
- Click Save.
To configure the Check-In component:
- Hover over the Check-In icon to display and click on the settings gear.
- Edit the Title to change the Check-In icon name. This must be 14 or fewer characters.
- Change the Security Settings to determine if you wish your attendees to check-in via a QR code, PIN code or both.
- Click Save to complete the configuration process.