How long does the Preference Manager implementation process take?
A typical implementation can take anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks from start to finish, dependent on when prerequisites are provided to Concep.
What steps are included in setting up an instance of Preference Manager?
- Complete the content spreadsheet which lays out the contact information you want to collect, the messaging you want to include, and the preferences you would like to display
- Design the Preference Manager pages and emails
- Code and deploy the Preference Manager pages.
How much work is required from my team to implement Preference Manager?
- Complete the content spreadsheet which lays out the contact information you want to collect, the messaging you want to include, and the preferences (marketing lists) you would like to display
- Import Concep solution into your Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Setup a user in your Microsoft Dynamics CRM to be used for Preference Manager and apply the security role provided by Concep (if your CRM is already integrated to Concep Send then you will only need to apply the security role).
How many preferences can I include in my Preference Manager?
You can have as many preferences as you think will cover the practice areas within your firm. We would advise that this list not be too long as you will need to have these fields display on your Concep marketing contact page which would have to reflect all possible topics.
We recommend keeping the sign-up process as short and simple as process. Lengthy forms increase the number of drop-outs.
How many pages are in Preference Manager?
Preference Manager has 7 pages:
- Log in
- Sign up
- Sign up confirmation
- Preference management
- Reset password
- New password
- Double opt-in confirmation
How is Preference Manager deployed?
Preference Manager is deployed as a standalone web page under a custom subdomain.
What version of Microsoft Dynamics is Preference Manager compatible with?
Preference Manager supports version 6.1 and above. Here you can learn how to find out your CRM version.
What does Preference Manager solution add to my Dynamics?
Preference Manager solution contains the following components:
- 1 security role
- 1 workflow
- 1 dashboard (which includes 2 contact charts, 1 account view and 3 contact views)
- 1 field in the Account entity (Account Validation)
- 3 fields in the Contact entity (Preference Manager Last Update Date, Preference Manager Sign Up Date and Email Status)
- 3 fields in the Lead entity (Preference Manager Last Update Date, Preference Manager Sign Up Date and Email Status)
For general questions about the product, click here.
Article is closed for comments.