You can send email campaigns to marketing lists from inside a (Dynamics) campaign and from the Marketing List page. In this guide we will show you how to send from the Marketing List page.
- An Email Marketing Sender security role assigned to your Microsoft Dynamics CRM user.
- At least one Send Account assigned to your Microsoft Dynamics CRM user.
1. The first step is to access the marketing list page. The marketing list page can be found in the navigation bar.
2. Once you are on the marketing list page select which marketing list(s) you would like to send your campaign to and then click on "Send Email Campaign".
3. After clicking on the “Send Email Campaign” button a new window will load. You can choose the email campaign you wish to send to the marketing list(s) you have selected. The message on the top of the window shows you the total number of recipients the campaign will be sent to. By clicking on this you will have detailed information of the recipients which have been added or removed from the list and the reason for this (e.g.: doesn't contain email address).
4. Firstly select the Send Account your email campaign was created in by using the drop down on the top left (when loading it will display the last Send Account used). On the right hand side of the page you will find the search function. You can search for your email campaign by typing its name in the search box or by navigating through the status tabs (In Progress, Scheduled and Sent). New email campaigns will always be listed in the "In Progress" tab. Once you find your email campaign you can preview it by clicking on the eye icon.
5. Select the email campaign you want to send and click on "Send".
6. A new window will pop up to confirm the number of recipients. Just click on "Confirm" and message will pop up informing that your email campaign was sent (it might take slightly longer when sending to a large amount recipients).