- An Email Marketing Sender or Email Marketing Manager role assigned to your Microsoft Dynamics CRM user.
1. All of your sent email campaigns are stored on the Sent Campaigns page. To access this page navigate to the Marketing section, on the navigation bar, and underneath the Concep section click on the Sent Campaigns button.
2. The page will load displaying all of your email campaigns in order of date sent. Double click on an email Campaign if you would like to see the reports in detail.
3. Click on the drop down menu to open the email campaign navigation bar.
4. Click on the ‘Recipients’ button.
5. A list with the recipients of your email campaign will load.
6. You can order the list of recipients by clicking on a specific column. You can also filter your recipients by clicking on the funnel icon, and then clicking on the column drop down, and selecting the filter criteria.
Article is closed for comments.