The Media Manager allows you to bulk upload and assign media files to a variety of QuickEvent components including, but not limited to, Attendees, Exhibitors, Speakers and Sponsors.
To add files:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click the Content tab
- Select Media Manager from the list on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Upload Media button.
- Select the File Type – or component you will be uploading the files to.
- Select the file(s) from your computer by clicking +Add Files or dragging and dropping them into the pop-up box. Note, all photos should be in the correct size and format prior to uploading.
- Click Upload All. Wait for the green status bar to appear, which ensures that all files have been uploaded.
- Click Cancel/Close to return to the main Media Manager page.
To link a media file to an entry within a component:
- In the assignee column of the file just added, begin typing the name of the entry you would like to associate it with. Select the correct name from the drop-down list and click the check mark to confirm.
- If you have uploaded multiple files, repeat the previous step until you have associated all of your files.