The Game Center component adds another level of excitement to your event by adding a way for Attendees to compete against each other by completing various tasks within the app.
To set up your game:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click the Content tab
- Select Game Center from the list on the left side of the screen.
- Set the start and end times and dates for your game on the Dates tab.
- Select the In-App Activity tab. Indicate which activities you want active in your game by clicking on the activity’s name and choosing between active and inactive.
- Within the same activity, determine the individual amount of points, as well as the daily and total point cap, you want to award for completion.
- Select the Game Instructions tab and customize the directions to fit your event’s needs.
- Select the QR Check-in tab. Adjust or add your own pin codes for Attendees to use and earn varying point amounts.
- If you are using the Quiz feature, select the Quiz tab and assign any created quizzes to the game by clicking the + button.
- Select the Leaderboard tab.
- Share Leaderboard: Provides a URL to display the leaderboard outside of the Concep Attend platform.
- Download Audit Trail: Shows how attendees achieved their points
- Reset Leaderboard: Resets all participants’ point total to zero