The Exhibitors component allows you to create a profile for each exhibitor attending your event. When used in conjunction with the Maps component, you’re also able to pin the location of an exhibitor to a floor map.
To add an exhibitor:
- Log in to https://home.concepevents.com and click the Content tab
- Select Exhibitors from the list on the left side of the screen.
- Click the +New button
- Complete all relevant fields within the Exhibitor tab. Note that the company name is a required field.
- Select the Contact tab and enter the contact information for the exhibitor’s primary contact.
- Select the Categories tab. Assign the exhibitor to one or more categories by clicking the Add button to the right of the category name.
- If you are providing Exhibitor files, select the Documents tab. Assign documents by clicking the add button to the right of the document name.
- Click Save to complete the process.